Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Cruisin' the Coast

We went last year really enjoyed it hellava lot. People kept telling us for years to go to shades of the past in Pigeon Forge. So we tried it this year very BORING never again. Had a L-O-N-G trip to the restrooms at the one car show at dollywood. HOT & I think I'm still walking tilted from that show in the hills Wish we had kept our money for the cruisin the coast trip. Will for sure be there next year. I think they will arrest you in pigeon forge for about anything. Lots of police harrassment looked like to me. Well at least the police had a good time. LOL Glad you guys got to enjoy it.

We went last year really enjoyed it hellava lot. People kept telling us for years to go to shades of the past in Pigeon Forge. So we tried it this year very BORING never again. Had a L-O-N-G trip to the restrooms at the one car show at dollywood. HOT & I think I'm still walking tilted from that show in the hills Wish we had kept our money for the cruisin the coast trip. Will for sure be there next year. I think they will arrest you in pigeon forge for about anything. Lots of police harrassment looked like to me. Well at least the police had a good time. LOL Glad you guys got to enjoy it.

That is good to hear. I've always wanted to go but maybe not....

My favorite car of the whole week.

The first real hot rod I ever rode in was like this, but very rudimentary. I sat on a milk crate in the back. It was owned by a boyfriend of my cousin, who was babysitting us. This would have been about 1960.

I hope to make Cruising the Coast one of these years, but it hits just as our busiest time of the year starts at work.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back