Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Daytona was great.....

Track-T

Found Don's Rods, But, Didn't find Don.
Think he was hiding all day......

Did ya get pics? Huh, huh, huh, didja, didja, HUH?
:lol:
I mean, please Sir, do you have any photos to share?

Pics!?:sad:

Boy, I'll say, it was beyond compare. Every kind of vehicle you can think of and everyone has a different take on design.

Met up with Ex Junk but missed some of the others and for that I appologize. Jim, you have a first rate ride. I can say I walked my butt off and still only saw a fraction. My dogs are still barking! :D Next year!

The engine in my buddy's '48 Plymouth took a dump Friday morning.

At least he and his two sons got to cruise in it Thursday. I had to go help load it on the trailer Saturday. We think it's a faulty timing gear that was just replaced a week before.

Oh well, we'll have something to keep us occupied on the weekends.

JC

Boy, I'll say, it was beyond compare. Every kind of vehicle you can think of and everyone has a different take on design.

JC

I SECOND that! This was my first visit-Friday. Wife,son and I had a great time!
I was checking out as many T Buckets as I could to see first hand the details.

Doug from RHR (redhotrods)was on Isle 40 with the Spirit Industries stuff. Saw my schools New Track T body in the trailer. It should be delivered tomorrow! Yea!

I will definately go again and probably again....

Alfwulf

I SECOND that! This was my first visit-Friday. Wife,son and I had a great time!
I was checking out as many T Buckets as I could to see first hand the details.

Doug from RHR (redhotrods)was on Isle 40 with the Spirit Industries stuff. Saw my schools New Track T body in the trailer. It should be delivered tomorrow! Yea!

I will definately go again and probably again....

Alfwulf

This thread was from last years, but I'm assuming you meant this years. :rolleyes:

It was all good. Wife didn't like how much money I spent but I explained to her when your half way through building a T,,, these parts were needs, not wants. Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!

And not 1 picture. Does not one of you own a digital camera? :egypt:
Sorry Ron, I'm up in Indy today. I will post picks when I get home lateer this week. I think I just took of different spring shackles but I'll check.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back