Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

drivers veiw

Sweet view. :lol:

One of the most fun things I have ever done is go cruising with 10 or 15 other cars...............civilians go nuts seeing all these cars traveling down the road. Problem is, some of them almost run into you rubbernecking! :eek:

Even when you are alone you have to get used to cars riding right beside you with cameras and camera phones videoing you. Going to Billetproof at night we would occasionally see a flash go off next to us and someone was taking our picture even in the dark.

You could buy a $ 500,000.00 Maserati and not get half the attention you get in a hot rod. Fun stuff. :lol::lol:

Don

STOP IT!!! you guys are killin' me!!

Ron

donsrods said:
... One of the most fun things I have ever done is go cruising with 10 or 15 other cars...Fun stuff. :welcome::lol:

Don

Last time a few of the local club members that I belong to got together for a weekend in eastern Washington... or was that Montana? Well anyway, driving down the road with these cars was quite a hoot! But I just really want to get in a long line of T's like I've seen on the NTBA Nationals DVD's...

dunn_68_camaro.jpg

johnson_67_chev.JPG

johnson_67_cobra1.JPG

johnston_56_ford.jpg

miller_1965_buick_riviera.JPG

mills_55_ford.JPG

molnar_67_mustang.jpg

needham_57_chev.jpg

sneesby_1964_impala.JPG

coleman_68_camaro_convertible.jpg

spino_1938-ford.JPG

kirklandcarshow.jpg

of course the a big crowd favorite:

shippey_55_nash.JPG

Joe that's a very sweet view. An engine like that is in my dreams, man. ne day..... yes... one day.:welcome:

There's got to nothing better than a line of hot rods rollin' down the road. I can't wait!

Don's gonna get jealous when he sees that one!!

Ron

LumenAl said:
Last time a few of the local club members that I belong to got together for a weekend in eastern Washington... or was that Montana? Well anyway, driving down the road with these cars was quite a hoot! But I just really want to get in a long line of T's like I've seen on the NTBA Nationals DVD's...

kirklandcarshow.jpg

of course the a big crowd favorite:

That's always a big problem at shows... You can't get a decent photo because they public get in the way lol.

joes23t said:
what most of you can look forword to

Here is mine. :lol:

Becky413005.jpg

I have a friend here in Seattle that is currently down in Las Vegas... send me a text today... "color me gone!"... He's loving your sunshine and he's moving lock stock and barrel... so Bruce, if you see this Guy on his brand new FLHTCUSE3 (Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic Electra Glide), say hi... real nice guy!

KevinonFLHTCUSE3.jpg

VegasBruce said:
Here is mine. :D

Becky413005.jpg

Nice! That looks like a strectch of road just beggin' for full open throttle!:lol:

LumenAl said:
I have a friend here in Seattle that is currently down in Las Vegas... send me a text today... "color me gone!"... He's loving your sunshine and he's moving lock stock and barrel... so Bruce, if you see this Guy on his brand new FLHTCUSE3 (Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic Electra Glide), say hi... real nice guy!

Thats a nice ride he's got there. :cool: I'll keep a lookout for him. However IMHO you need to come down here in July and ride for a couple of days before deciding to live here. It gets a little warm here.

Temp20July20420071.jpg

tfeverfred said:
Nice! That looks like a strectch of road just beggin' for full open throttle!:lol:

Thanks, got it covered. :D

VegasBruce said:
Thats a nice ride he's got there. :cool: I'll keep a lookout for him. However IMHO you need to come down here in July and ride for a couple of days before deciding to live here. It gets a little warm here.

Temp20July20420071.jpg

But it's a dry heat.:lol:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back