Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

For Sale Extended 1923 Track T

hulkamania

Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
We are helping a customer sell his 1923 extended track T. Car will be delivered to our shop. Doug is wanting to get a 1934 coupe from Spirit Cars but needs to make room in his garage! Doug purchased a kit from us and built the car himself. Details of the car: rebuilt Chevy 350 engine with gear drive cam and electric water pump with only 375 miles on the car, engine has aluminum valve covers and intake and dressed out very nicely.... 350 transmission with chrome pan, wheels ar...e 195/65R15 front and 275/60R15 for the rear with Doral SDL front tires and El Dorado Legend GT for the back. Wheels are a Nascar with bonneville wheel covers. Stainless steel fuel tank, titanium windshield posts, genuine simulated anaconda seats, 4 wheel disc brakes, stainless steel brake lines, chrome suspension, lokar shifter and removable steering wheel. Asking $15,995 for this beauty. Give us a call 870-425-5900 or send us a private message.
IMG_1365.JPG IMG_1366.JPG IMG_1367.JPG IMG_1368.JPG IMG_1369.JPG

That's a sweet lookin' ride, and I love the racy attitude. Good buy for someone . . . :rolleyes::thumbsup:

PS - What rear gear does it have?

Picture1.jpg Old Round Fart - I have a friend that is interested in trading his T-bucket for something else, due to health reasons. Let me know if you are interested and I will get you guys together. Here is a pic of his T:

Last edited:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back