Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Fiberglass is the body

Spanky

Staff member
Most of the T-buckets I know of are fiberglass bodies. Any of you using a steel body?

Attachments

• 1 body.jpg
    1 body.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 17
Just the rich guys. Fiberglass bodies are available stretched and wider for comfort. Plus they are easier to bobywork wily th common tools.

Rip's coupe . . . and let's be honest: this is not a T-bucket. Very cool ride though . . . :)

1727952288764.png

Ford All steel 1927 Model T Cedan..............Start & Finished...........I also built and drove then sold a 1926 Ford Steel Coupe it is now finished and crusing the USA..........

Attachments

• 11227 (2).png
    11227 (2).png
    63.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20181116_105923.jpg
    20181116_105923.jpg
    983.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hey, the good news about fiberglass is that the early glass bodies are now collectible/valuable, too! Worth even more if there are identifiable marks, names and/or serial numbers still intact.

There's even a few of these still around. I don't know if they're valuable or just interesting curiosities, but . . . they sure were less expensive!

Attachments

• Bird kit.jpg
    Bird kit.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 3
Hey, the good news about fiberglass is that the early glass bodies are now collectible/valuable, too! Worth even more if there are identifiable marks, names and/or serial numbers still intact.
Darn it! I have reworked every millimeter of mine to make it suit me. Oh well, it’s a toy, not an investment.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back