Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

fired the engine up today

v8danh

first time in over 2 years and it fired the first turn.my neighbors might not like me any more but boy did it ever sound good with open headers and the rumpity rump cam.lol:lol:

Congrats!!!! two years is a long time but i would imagine it was worth it.

Ron

WOW! Nice job! They'll get to like the noise. It's the burnouts that may cause a stir!:toast:

I can relate to that feeling, Nothing like open headers in the Morning! LOL
Keep up the good work.

:cool: Laz

Way to go Dan. I'm going down to nsra in Louisville hopefully I'll be able to get a few things so I can fire mine up in a couple weeks. Maybe I can get some show prices. Lar:)

thanks every one.backed it out of the garage this evening and the wife said lets take it around the block and i couldn't resist so off we went everything went well seems to ride pretty good and everything held together.lol.we pulled back in the drive and she said let's go again i said we can't till i get some mufflers she said go buy them.lol

RPM said:
Congrats there Dan....You going to make the rod runs in Pigeon Forge in Sept?:D
i dont know if i can bring the bucket or not but i am going to try to make it.we should get together for a meal or sumthin.

tbucketlar said:
Way to go Dan. I'm going down to nsra in Louisville hopefully I'll be able to get a few things so I can fire mine up in a couple weeks. Maybe I can get some show prices. Lar:)
keep at it you will get there.i didn't think i would ever get to this point now it almost dosen't seem real.it was worth every minute.lol

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back