Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

flying car over toll booth

putz

Music is bad but best video of this I have seen Crazy People

[media]

I've been trying to come up with something funny to say but all that I keep saying is "wow".

Thanks for sharing!

Music is bad but best video of this I have seen Crazy People

[media]

That happened at the North Entrance To Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The female driver was DWI. The toll booth employee took a couple of days off after that.

I'd give her a 9.5 on the jump. before I'd give her a 10 I'd have to check her for rear end damage.

Russ

Was that a Toyota or a Lexas. Ha HA Kinda funny how the gas petal sticking story went away when the oil leak started.

I had to go to DFW Monday to pick up the boss, and went right next to the one that was taken out. The mini booth was completely gone. Outhouse sized ones at that( Maybe a two holer). I tried to get pics, but there was too much traffic coming in for me to get one. There is a canopy that covers the whole length of the road and booths, and some might think it went 25+ feet in the air, when the car only went so high. The concrete deflector did its job, much like a hidden ramp you see in the movies making a car go airborn.

NorthStarT,

The article stated 2 things you may have missed. 1- Police checked out her rear end and said it was fine. 2- She is 22 years old, how could it not be fine?

NorthStarT,

The article stated 2 things you may have missed. 1- Police checked out her rear end and said it was fine. 2- She is 22 years old, how could it not be fine?

:jh:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back