Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Ford Introduces New 2011 Super duty

GT63

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
0925superdutyLG.jpg

Ford unveils 2011 Super Duty at the State Fair of Texas in Dallas | Automotive News: Latest News | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News

The new engine and tranny look great...hopefully a big improvement over the Powerstroke. Now if they can work on the exterior styling...

I'd rather have a Ford than something built by the UAW Motors Corporation.

They say on a calm day you can hear a Chevy rust.

The only GM truck I've ever owned made a great trailer. I wonder if today's Government Motors truck is good enough to make trailers out of.

Oh and no more truck problems, my baby (90 F150) is running like a champ once again. New shocks and brakes next weekend and my baby is ready for winter. :D

You know why ford truck don't have tow hooks when they get stuck you just sign the title and leave it behind. Just a joke I actually drive a ford ranger.

I was hoping they would use the Cummings being how Ford owns it the last great engine they made was the 7.3 Diesel . Mine is a 2000 F-250 and has 224,000 miles on it and still going strong .

RocknT said:
I was hoping they would use the Cummings being how Ford owns it the last great engine they made was the 7.3 Diesel . Mine is a 2000 F-250 and has 224,000 miles on it and still going strong .

I thought that too, but I guess they decided to develop their own engine. Since it's a new design I hope they worked all the bugs out of it. I also like the fact they're offering a Gas engine.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back