Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Gas tanks

Nas T

I have tried several types now and i just can't find out why it goes away, I look on the ground and nothing, I look up at the (4) carbs and see nothing, but every time I look at the gas gauge its empty, Please help

Ever thought about pulling a gas tank behind you.:)

I think you need to pull that complete chrome thing out and swap it with me:lol:. I know mine doesn't drain the tank that fast. Just PM me when you have it pulled out and I'll bring mine over and help you put it in:lol:. Waiting for your call:D:D:D:D:D.

I have just the tank for you!

180px-
:):rofl:

:):lol::lol::lol:Clamper you are smoooooooooooooooth send us pics when u get those rascals hoisted into position.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

clamper said:
I think you need to pull that complete chrome thing out and swap it with me:lol:. I know mine doesn't drain the tank that fast. Just PM me when you have it pulled out and I'll bring mine over and help you put it in:lol:. Waiting for your call:D:D:D:D:D.

Boy you don't know how close i am on doing that, I fill up 15 gal. and in 16miles i am at 1/2 tank, Hey RPM do you make saddle tanks for t buckets????.

:) 4 carbs + 2 blowers divided by 15 gallons = $$$$ for Big Oil :lol:

Personally I would dial it back to one carb. But hey, it looks wicked.

LumenAl said:
Sorry Ron... but that was funny as all get out! :rolleyes::rofl:
Ya your right LumenAl RPM ALWAYS comes up with some real good ones, The best one i think he came up with was when he told me that I could drive my car a lot further if i were to get a longer trailer, I laughed my ass off for hrs.:hooray::lol::toast::lol:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back