Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Geo27T's Build

Geo27T

I am finally started working on my car.Today I worked on my brake lines all day :). I also dropped in my engine and trans that's enough work for one day.

Funny how that works. I alway make a list of what I want to get done in the shop for the day. Always seems to be items left over when the lights go out.

Ron

Nice job, Geo! It's funny how you tell yourself that all you'll do is tighten up a few things and next thing ya know the roosters crowing!:D

Today I was trying to put on flex fan BUT no go my motor sits up too high.So know I must go with an electric fan.Does anything go with out a hitch?

Nope...Like they say...If it was easy, everyone would be doin' it.

Ron

I had some problems with my steering column. When I was measuring for a new steering column my steering wheel was about one inch from my door so I had to do more thinking of how to move it over. Speedway Motors had a double u-joint now I am back in on track.

I finally got my steering done and welded my seats together.I bolted my shifter on the floor,lined it up and Saturday I will finish hooking it up.

Nice work. It's good to here you're chugging right along.

I didn't realize you had a steel body, and a roadster yet. That's cool. I've been watching for some good doors to use on my touring half. Man they are spendy now. I've got 5 doors and they all have issues. The inners on 3 of them are repairable. Been thinking about biting the bullet and gettin' some skins from Howel. Have you heard of anyone using them?

Ron

I am not sure about the door skins.I was lucky to get this car with good steal doors and body.

I did it! It's alive:hooray:. The engine started with one turn of the key.I got the video and will get it on here asap.

I was going to take it for tis first run.I put green stuff in to keep her cool, I started her up and out came the green stuff.I took it all apart and here is were its at.

Nice headlight brackets. Do most of you have slipyoke driveshafts like Geo27T?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back