Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Got a little more done

Duke

Maybe next week I can get the body in and start on it.

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

UMMMM i hate to tell you but someone tricked you and put the distribulator in the wrong spot.LOLVery sweet looking ride Duke.Keep posting and maybe the engine fairy will put the right motor in it.:D

Beautiful. Absolutely, beautiful. You have a fine eye for detail. Very welldone. I swear, a well done chassis is ART.

Rick, I keep trying to put the distributor in the front, but the water pump ended up on the wrong end :D

Thanks Fred, Coming from you and what I have seen of your T-Bucket, I consider that a great compliment. I sure will be glad when my wheels and tires come in, be one more step done.

Duke said:
Thanks Fred, Coming from you and what I have seen of your T-Bucket, I consider that a great compliment. I sure will be glad when my wheels and tires come in, be one more step done.

What style wheel and tires are you going with?

I ordered Weld Pro Stars , 15 X 5 Front and 15 X 12 rear. The tires ordered are Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/R - I wanted the same pattern front and rear and Hoosier didn't have that yet, they are going to in the future however.

i like it looks great , dont care where the distributor is as long as its a cool car , my distributor is on the side of the engine lol

captainjunk said:
i like it looks great , dont care where the distributor is as long as its a cool car , my distributor is on the side of the engine lol

Show off!:D:lol:

Hey Duke, it looks great. :cool: The distributor is right where it belongs. IMHO :D

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back