Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Happy Thanksgiving!

I petition that if Spanky starts another one of these threads next year, that he rename it: "Spanksgiving"
pingu-slapping.gif

True story: when my kids were little, the youngest was a little rambunctious. While playing with his brother and sister, there was a commotion, and he seemed to be the guilty culprit. So I proceeded to march him into the next room and gave him a whack on his bottom. Only to find out, after testimony from his older brother and sister that he was NOT the guilty one. I felt terrible, :notworthy: and sat down in front of him to dry his tears and confess my mistake and beg forgiveness. I said, "OK, buddy, the next time you commit a punishable offense, you will not be punished. You have a spank-in-the-bank!" To this day, the three of them remind me of this and laugh out loud. :p

True story: when my kids were little, the youngest was a little rambunctious. While playing with his brother and sister, there was a commotion, and he seemed to be the guilty culprit. So I proceeded to march him into the next room and gave him a whack on his bottom. Only to find out, after testimony from his older brother and sister that he was NOT the guilty one. I felt terrible, :notworthy: and sat down in front of him to dry his tears and confess my mistake and beg forgiveness. I said, "OK, buddy, the next time you commit a punishable offense, you will not be punished. You have a spank-in-the-bank!" To this day, the three of them remind me of this and laugh out loud. :p
My kids pulled similar antics. I caught my angelic, innocent, little girl smacking her older brother then screaming like he hit her... after that, the rule was one gets in trouble, both share punishment. They became close allies!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back