Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Head lights

Looking to replace the head lights of my T bucket I have standard chrome head lights but would like to get the haed lights that have the long teardrop shape. If anyone has any info let me know.

thanks
wade

That headlight by Demon Cycles as presented here by NorthstarT is likely not billet but a casting.

From a manufacturing stand point, to make this from a billet would be cost prohibitive. The chunk of aluminum would cost fifty bucks.

There are just too many people floating around who really don't know the difference between metals or manufacturing methods.

The seller calls it billet, which I doubt it is. I wonder if other things that are pressure cast or centripidally cast somehow get translated into the term forgings - maybe tanslated on the trip over from China for items such as spindles and steering arms.... just a thought, no proof.

That headlight by Demon Cycles as presented here by NorthstarT is likely not billet but a casting.

From a manufacturing stand point, to make this from a billet would be cost prohibitive. The chunk of aluminum would cost fifty bucks.

There are just too many people floating around who really don't know the difference between metals or manufacturing methods.

The seller calls it billet, which I doubt it is. I wonder if other things that are pressure cast or centripidally cast somehow get translated into the term forgings - maybe tanslated on the trip over from China for items such as spindles and steering arms.... just a thought, no proof.

I think it's pretty obvious that only the mounting bracket is billet, and most people would realise that. I purchased my headlights from this same guy, but the ones I got aren't on his site anymore. too bad, as they were a very similar design and only 35 dollars on the "buy it now". he also shipped very quickly with great communication. BTW, if you scrole down to the bottom photo they do have a decent teardrop shape. the first pics don't show that very well.

Russ

If you guys really want to see a true billet headlight. Go to Headwinds.com and check those out. But hold on to your wallet they are PRICEY !!!!!!!!!!

It's not how well you survived the storm, but rather how well you danced in the rain !!!!!!

1-4113CA.jpg
If you guys really want to see a true billet headlight. Go to Headwinds.com and check those out. But hold on to your wallet they are PRICEY !!!!!!!!!! It's not how well you survived the storm, but rather how well you danced in the rain !!!!!!
here is the pic

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back