Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Heat Wave

Rick

VIP
VIP Member
48 today and high 30's to low 40's all next week.Break out the sun screen.

Its 70s today and of course the wind and humidity to match.

It's 39 degrees here right now. I'm lovin' it.

I saw a thing on TV a few weeks ago that said that winter is directly related to the hurricane season. It said that winter is divided into two halves, November 15 to January 15 and the second half from January 16 on. The hurricane pattern of the previous season would determine if we had an early winter or a late winter with the heaviest part of the winter falling into one of those two halves. The guy said that last year's hurricane patterns indicated an early winter season with a mild second half. So far it appears his theory has proven right, knock on wood. I'm sure we will get our usual late February/early March storm but I'm optimistic that it won't be as bad as other winters and I can see that the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter.

I can here my car in the garage"come drive meeeeeeee"

At last the sun is out and it's above freezing, I can actually see the entire side door on my garage not just the upper 3/4.

the Feb thaw, I hope it lasts all month.

Todd said:
the Feb thaw, I hope it lasts all month.

Isn't it funny how we were bitching less than a month ago about temps in the -20 to -25 degree range? I'm hoping this continues all month and then the temps go up in March. I want to sit outside again, with a gin and tonic in hand, enjoying the sunshine.

Sunny and around 80 for the past few days. This maybe the last Pro Bowl here in the Islands.

Der The Gin and Tonic works inside to .

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back