Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello From Baby Huey

Baby Huey

Thank You for letting me join this Forum..
Name: Jack Nemeyer "Baby Huey"
where from: NW Orygun USA
Job: NOPE, I'm retaared...
Married: YUP
Kidz: YUP
Grand Kidz: YUP, 3 Boyz, 6yrs,3 yrs,4 months

I have been building my T-Bucket for over 6 years, kinda slowed down after a pretty good start, lost fire I guess.

My Build: Using CCR frame plans, CCR Extended, smooth, Door body with CCR interior, and CCR "Sport Deck".
Engine is a 62 Caddy 390, stock engine with a Schnieder custom grind cam. Trans is stock 62 caddy. Rear Axle is a narrowed Ford 9" w/31 spline axles, drum brakes, 2.75:1 gears. tires are BFG 285-15 rear and BFG 155 X15 up front. Wheels are Pete Paulsen vented Gennies, painted bright Orange centers and Chromed rims. Steering is 66 Mustang, radiator is also 66 Mustang 3 row Modine.
Thats about it, it's a roller, but the steering needs to be hooked up, body mounted, finish welding, wireing, windshield and all the rest....
Hope I can help in some way !! "BH"

Hi BH Welcome to the forum you will find lots of interesting and helpful people on here. Looks like you have an interesting project keep working on it and if you have questions jump right in somebody will have the answer. Francis

Hey Jack, glad to see you make it over here. You have been one of those guys on the NTBA forum who always have good stuff to say and good info.

I didn't realize you had a Caddy in your bucket! That is extra special. :D What do we do to get you to finish up that thing so you can start enjoying it? I took 6 years on my '27, so I know you can run out of steam during that time. My Kids finally kicked me in the butt to get mine done........I was shopping for a Vette and they told me "You have a "vette" sitting out there in the garage, why don't you just finish it up?" Within a month I had it done.

Post us up some pictures of where it is right now, and we will be sure to get your enthusiasm going again. :D:lol:

Don

Welcome Jack.

Welcome BH,We seem to be lots of ntba guys here.
The more the merrier....

Welcome to the forum. Jack! We'll, if you're fire is slow burnin', we'll try our best to get her goin' for you again!:D

I notice you have a CCR body and setup. Since it's your first day, I'll wait till tomorrow to ask you questions about it. See, you're appreciated already!:D

Welcome to the site Baby Huey! I've read some of your posts over there. Can't wait for your responces to the questions here.

Ron

donsrods said:
Hey Jack, glad to see you make it over here. You have been one of those guys on the NTBA forum who always have good stuff to say and good info.

I didn't realize you had a Caddy in your bucket! That is extra special. :lol: What do we do to get you to finish up that thing so you can start enjoying it? I took 6 years on my '27, so I know you can run out of steam during that time. My Kids finally kicked me in the butt to get mine done........I was shopping for a Vette and they told me "You have a "vette" sitting out there in the garage, why don't you just finish it up?" Within a month I had it done.

Post us up some pictures of where it is right now, and we will be sure to get your enthusiasm going again. :lol::lol:

Don

Thank's Don, Say I been meanin to ask you....I may need to "lean" on you this spring for a little of yur Boat knowledge..Last Summer I did a engine R/R in a Bayliner run about with Merc V-6 Chebby block and outdrive. Replaced it with a marine long block. However I took so dang long doin it I forgot where all the wires went and I had "help" from the owner takin it apart so lots didn't get written down.
Boat runs great, but the owner says "it doesn't seem to shift right"... So when it gets time to play, can I lean on ya for help getting this thing sorted out? I'd appreciate it ..... Thank's ahead of time !! Jack "BH"

Re: Oh Oh!

LumenAl said:
Consider yourself warned! If you have fish sticks sitting around... They'll be gone now that BH is here! :razz:

:lol:

Or HOT DOGS, or Hambugers, or STEAK, Or Spaghetti, or Eggs an Hash Browns...Orrrrrrr........ The list goes on and on...I'm addicted to food ! LOL......."BH"

Youngster said:
Welcome to the site Baby Huey! I've read some of your posts over there. Can't wait for your responces to the questions here.

Ron

Ron, I will really try hard NOT to be a Smart A-- here...LOL.
I have always tried to add "usefull" info if I know of any. It's good to see lots of old names and lots of new names too. We are all rodders one way or another.
Have a good one !......"BH"

Cool! Pass tha mustard! :lol: Makes me wanna throw sausages on the pit saturday!

tfeverfred said:
Cool! Pass tha mustard! :lol: Makes me wanna throw sausages on the pit saturday!

Why Wait Til Saturday Fred??????? Brats are good anytime ...Keep eatin em like me and soon you'll have to wear Bib's like I do.....! Then wonder how your gonna fit behind the wheel of the T?......."BH"

Baby Huey said:
Why Wait Til Saturday Fred??????? Brats are good anytime ...Keep eatin em like me and soon you'll have to wear Bib's like I do.....! Then wonder how your gonna fit behind the wheel of the T?......."BH"

:lol:I have to work tomorrow, so it'll have to be Saturday. I'm one of those unfortunate people who can eat all day and not gain weight. Those brats wouldn't stand a chance!:lol:

Welcome from TX:D

Vance

Okay, huey. It's been a day and I have a question for ya. I have a CCR body and I'm considering using their winshield set up. Is that what you have and if so, how easy or hard was it to work with? Would you recommend it?

Thanks in advance. Oh, I picked up some brats tonight and will be grilling tomorrow! YUMMY time!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back