Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello From Oregon

T Bell

Hi! Well, here is another attempt to post here.Itried a couple of days ago but did something wrong and it all went poooff. I will stay clear of “wrong buttons” this time I hope.
First, I live in Cayonville Oregon. I hav been an NTBA meember since mid 2004
I bought a used and abused T Bucket in May 2003, bought it “sight un seen” My brother-in-law, who lives in Arizona (part time) found it in the newspaper and picked it up for me. It had been crunched on the right front corner. The radius rod had been badly bent. It was the victim of a very poor attempt to straighten it and weld a brake. Also the right front wheel was bent.
So, I put on two new radius rods, two new front wheels, four new tires, new carburetor, new intake manifold, new ignition, new water pump and alternator, two new cowl lamps, new radiator, new oil pan, new rocker covers, then I had the car reupholstered.
The basic car was built to the 1967 Car Craft Magazine article; coil sprigs on all four corners. The engine is a 350cid from a 69 Corvette with a two speed Power Glide tyranny. The compression ratio is 10.5 to 1. It won’t run good on pump gas with out a little help from some additives.
That is enough for now. More about me later. Now I need to figure out how to do the photo thing.

:) This is a great place "The Best"
A really good group of people here ,,

Welcome T Bell, the photo thing isn't too bad to learn. Can't wait to see you master it.

Let me see what I can do to kick start this... Here some pics that T Bell has on the NTBA site

b1.jpg

b4.jpg

b3.jpg

it's so great to see some of thes old builds being brought back to life. has anyone ever wondered how many t's are sitting in a garage somewhere untouched for years? or unfinished projects? i thinking there are tons of them out there somewhere.

i know of 4 that have not seen the light of day for over 15 years ... shamefull!!!

Ron

Hello Ray and welcome to the place. It was great to tawk with you yesterday. I hope tpo be at the 7 Feathers near the end of April or the beginning of May.

Cecil

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back