Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

hello from PA

exline

I am self employed since 2004 restoring and customizing muscle cars and street rods. I have never worked on a T bucket but I always wanted one.
I actually started on a bucket back in 2001 with the goal of building it for $1000 or less using as many parts as I had laying around or could trade for. I was getting tired of driving cars that cost a lot to build and then after they are done they are too nice to drive because I didn't want to skin the paint up. so I thought about a T bucket that I could build cheap and paint semi gloss and just drive it and enjoy it. I got a good start but after the first year I didn't get much more done and it mostly sits. I did get the frame ,suspension and body fabricated but that's about it. it still needs a lot of major work. but that is going to change this year, I will be starting on it again and hopefully finishing it before next spring. looks like there is a lot of knowledge here so hopefully I can figure it out and get it done.

I found this forum while on the spirit forum and haven't been able to access it lately I wonder if it is still active. I really hate to see this forum die as a lot of us are going to lose touch and that's sad

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back