Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               



i have been a jeeper off road guy for years,as my name implies,never did anything with small block chevys or auto trannies,pulling the 350 out of my t and it has a turboglide trans do i just unbolt the bell houseing and pull it with the torque conv attached to the flywheel by just unbolting the bell housing from block?or do i do something else?
Not sure about doing it that way. I'd unbolt the torque converter from the flywheel first. If you undo the converter shield and rotate the engine by turning the crank, you should be able to get to the bolts.

Or you could pull the engine and tranny as a unit and disconnect them when they are out. Either way, I'd unbolt the converter from the flywheel.

     Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!