Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hey Fred i beat you to it

Sweet Rick, that sounds goood.

Thanks Bruce its been a month since i heard her.Gets lonely in the winter months up hear.LOL

Niceick! I just got home. Man, I can't imagine not being able to get in and go for a drive. Time will pass fast, my friend.:lol:

Really sounds nice Rick. I'll have my radiator and headers by this Friday. Should have her running with in the month of March. Getting close to taking her for a ride.:pray:

thomas:)

thomas said:
Really sounds nice Rick. I'll have my radiator and headers by this Friday. Should have her running with in the month of March. Getting close to taking her for a ride.:pray:

thomas:)

That sounds great, Thomas! You're like me and taking your time, which is the only way to go. Yet, it seems like only yesturday when I was reading your post about trying to sell your boat to get things started.;) If you're like me, you look back at your pictures of where you started and it seems so long ago, but we're getting there, man. We've come a long way, buddy. The light at the end of the tunnel is going to get crowded, But I don't mind. I'll be in good company.:lol:

Rick,

Is that a stock engine? It sounds sweet! It was definitely nice to see Fred's prject. It looks great! Someday we'll all meet up at some rod run or Bucketbash.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back