Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

hey Ron,

Humidi-T

I bid on the lower alt. mount you have up for auction. Problem is, I want it this week. I'm not sure what your asking price for the mount is, or if I exceeded it with my Auction bid. I don't need two of them, but I definately need one. Can I send you a check for 50 bucks and have you send me the mount. If I win the auction, send my 40 bucks to Mike. If I don't win, and I owe you more for the mount, let me know. If you would normally charge less than $40 for the mount, send the balance to Mike for the board. Either way, the club comes out ahead. Would this work?
Sos

Humidi-T said:
I bid on the lower alt. mount you have up for auction. Problem is, I want it this week. I'm not sure what your asking price for the mount is, or if I exceeded it with my Auction bid. I don't need two of them, but I definately need one. Can I send you a check for 50 bucks and have you send me the mount. If I win the auction, send my 40 bucks to Mike. If I don't win, and I owe you more for the mount, let me know. If you would normally charge less than $40 for the mount, send the balance to Mike for the board. Either way, the club comes out ahead. Would this work?
Sos

Call me I'll be in the shop all day, or PM me your phone # and I'll call you.

Shop # 865-932-7541

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back