Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hi from missouri.

Hi Cuz, I live in Indep mo and I am just finishing up my titling process so I can tell you the way to go. You will need to call 816-622-0717 that is the number for modot they will set a time for the inspection. You will need a receipt for every part on the car, and they do not accept personal receipts only business receipts. I had every thing they wanted but they said it had to be finished (carpet on the floor). I divided all my receipts in two parts, locally purchased and out of state items and added up the major parts that came from out of state(tax purposes). They don't get crazy with the inspection but they do look it over. You can get your safety inspection done where ever you want. If I can help any more let me know.

Modot just inspects for legal and tax purposes, you still have to get a safety inspection to license your car, according to the modot inspector. They have a place there or you can go to your local garage. This is what I was told.

Go to your local junk yard with all your used parts on a list and have them make a recite that totals for $10.00 . Thats what i do and i always get a good deal (reared,trans, act) for a $1 LOL

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back