Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Interior Painted

tfeverfred

Well, it got up to 70 today, so I painted the interior walls of Miss Behavin'. Going for a utility look and ease of maintenance, I used Rustolem truck bed coating. It has a medium texture. Not too rough, not smooth. After a little prep, it went on great. The finish is semi-gloss and works really well with the red seats.

I think it works well for the "striped down cruiser" look I'm going for.

Well, it got up to 70 today, so I painted the interior walls of Miss Behavin'. Going for a utility look and ease of maintenance, I used Rustolem truck bed coating. It has a medium texture. Not too rough, not smooth. After a little prep, it went on great. The finish is semi-gloss and works really well with the red seats.

I think it works well for the "striped down cruiser" look I'm going for.
Looking good Fred ,How tall is your windshield? :thumb:

:thumb: CCCCooooooool!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys. The windshield is 14" tall. I shoot around a little bit, mostly close to home. I need to get off my butt and have a pinhole leak in the radiator fixed and I have yet to renew the registration. I'm going to be getting antique plates in a week or so, then I won't need the registration or inspection done.

Looking great there Fred.
lookin good fred. is that steering arm hole tapered ?? What did you use for the connector Heim? Balljoint? What size is the hole to connect to your steering rod??

lookin good fred. is that steering arm hole tapered ?? What did you use for the connector Heim? Balljoint? What size is the hole to connect to your steering rod??

No, the hole is not tapered. I used a heim with a 1/2" bolt. The hole in the arm is 1/2".

That arm was from Wintec. It's really nice and it's a Super Bell. I couldn't beat the price of $65 and Super Bell is some good stuff.

Another good weather day and a holiday, so cut and trimmed some carpet and put it into place.

She looks great Fred :hi:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back