Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

It's Alive

DPI

The new engine is alive and well. She purrrrrrrs like a kitten, Well a 400hp LUMPY kitten anyway. Hey BH I was given a 750 double pumper marine carb(4110). I put it on my tunnel ram and she fires first lick. Didn't even have ta adjust the it. Just bolted it on and fired it up. Now all I have ta do is put the body back on and I'm ready to rol;l for the summer. WOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEE!!!!!
Oh yeah... I better thank Dana(Turbo-T) fer helpin me otherwise I'm a dead duck heeheehee. Thx Dana, John, and Corvair Ron. ed.

WOO HOO!:lol: Nice going! I know there's no better feeling than that worry and weight being lifted off of ya! Congrats, man! Spank her on the butt for me and pass out the ceegars!:D

I'll take a "test drive" in her honor this morning! hehehe

Saweet, it is a great feeling when they come to life, for the first time. :D

DPI said:
The new engine is alive and well. She purrrrrrrs like a kitten, Well a 400hp LUMPY kitten anyway. Hey BH I was given a 750 double pumper marine carb(4110). I put it on my tunnel ram and she fires first lick. Didn't even have ta adjust the it. Just bolted it on and fired it up. Now all I have ta do is put the body back on and I'm ready to rol;l for the summer. WOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEE!!!!!
Oh yeah... I better thank Dana(Turbo-T) fer helpin me otherwise I'm a dead duck heeheehee. Thx Dana, John, and Corvair Ron. ed.

Edsol, Glad to hear ya got that ugly BLUE motor with the Distributor on backwards to run......LOL
Marine Carb....Now all ya need is a set of water ski's !
No kiddin Ed, glad ya got it to fire up and your on the way back on the road soon....Hopefully one of these days I can make up there across da river and see you guyz..
Hey, have ya checked out Turbo's new Avitar Picture? Boy retirment has not been too good to that guy, he looks all wrinkly.......LOL. See ya Guyz....."BH"

Baby Huey said:
Edsol, Glad to hear ya got that ugly BLUE motor with the Distributor on backwards to run......LOL
Marine Carb....Now all ya need is a set of water ski's !
No kiddin Ed, glad ya got it to fire up and your on the way back on the road soon....Hopefully one of these days I can make up there across da river and see you guyz..
Hey, have ya checked out Turbo's new Avitar Picture? Boy retirment has not been too good to that guy, he looks all wrinkly.......LOL. See ya Guyz....."BH"

Sorry Ed, I was tryin to Rib ya bout the Ford Motor, my post was in poor taste, I apoligise....:eek: I'm sure yur motor is anything but "ugly"......And Mine is BLUE too..
JN "BH"

It's only UGULY to them that runs them little cutsie cookie cutter "me too" motors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Huey said:
Sorry Ed, I was tryin to Rib ya bout the Ford Motor, my post was in poor taste, I apoligise....:eek: I'm sure yur motor is anything but "ugly"......And Mine is BLUE too..
JN "BH"
It kinda tasted like french toast sticks huh?

DPI said:
It kinda tasted like french toast sticks huh?

DPI... Didn't you get the memo? We are not supposed to talk about french toast sticks in front of BH... he starts to get delusional and forgets what side of the motor his distributor is on!

It's always cool to fire it up and have it run... sure beets sitting in it doing the vroom vroom thing doesn't it! :eek:

LumenAl said:
DPI... Didn't you get the memo? We are not supposed to talk about french toast sticks in front of BH... he starts to get delusional and forgets what side of the motor his distributor is on!

It's always cool to fire it up and have it run... sure beets sitting in it doing the vroom vroom thing doesn't it! :eek:

I love French Toast Sticks....But UNLIKE a certain person I know from above the border....I don't smear Tarter Sauce on em and think they are Fish Sticks !!
I've sworn off of FISH STICKS.....I'll pass, so you you guys can't taunt me with em anymore...Now Hot Dogs, welllllllll, thats another story all together !......:razz: "BH"

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back