Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

It's in

Track-T

as of today,O.J. simpson is now orange jumpsuit simpson....min.9yrs.
if he's good

For a guy that was born with a fantastic ability and talent he sure turned out to be a loser. I hope they lose the key and he never gets out.

I wonder if he goes to some easy prision, or is going to have to run from Bubba?

Todd said:
I wonder if he goes to some easy prision, or is going to have to run from Bubba?

He played running back in college and the NFL and now he's going to learn to bend over and be a center.

I watched and smiled.

The guy's rotten decision-making has finally caught up with him, hasn't it?

Heisman Trophy winner - a solid NFL career - a career in Hollywood - an attractive wife. He was living the American dream. And now, he's going to be somebody's trophy, if he's not segregated into protective custody.

What a fall.

It just goes to prove that stupidity knows no bounds

Thirteeen years ago he said he wouldn't rest until Nichole's killer was behind bars. He can rest now.

Maybe some idiot will buy the white bronco as a collector. Hopefully O J gets whats coming to him a pillow to keep him quiet while bent over.

I feel sorry for his kids no mom and HIM for a dad and they will never know the truth about their moms death how do you deal with all that?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back