Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Itsasnap email address

phantom

Greeting from Australia guys, can anyone help a computer dummy out with the email address of Itsasnap or TPI instruments, I want to place an order (wiring kit for C-cab) and ask about shipping methods, address I got from the net returned. Regards Phantom

phantom said:
Greeting from Australia guys, can anyone help a computer dummy out with the email address of Itsasnap or TPI instruments, I want to place an order (wiring kit for C-cab) and ask about shipping methods, address I got from the net returned. Regards Phantom

Itsasnap:
http://www.itsasnapwireandcable.com/

TPI:
Home

I've said it before "stay away from "It's a Snap"!! It's Crap. I threw one away and made my own.:sad:

Thanks Butch 27, I did get a wiring kit from them many years ago, but gave it to the auto electrician to work with, he wasnt that impressed but used it in wiring a 28 A Tudor of mine. Alas he doesnt do any more of that work, I know on the Tudor he put a mess of relays in and altered it a fair bit. I thought because of the size, the wire used (flame resistant, destination name marked ect) it would be a reasonable priced starting point for me, as I'm bloody hopeless when it comes to electrics, anyway I'll consider your advise. I was also wanting the halogen headlights with built in indicators and a set of TPI programable gauges (gold) do you have any thoughts on those?.
There are other manufacturers advertising wiring kits in the magazines could you steer me to one that has a good name? Regards Phantom

If you went to the thread Telman linked, you'll see my opinion of EZ Wiring. I did indeed switch to Ron Francis, and I couldn't be happier. Really good stuff, although a bit spendy. I got their Bare Bonz kit plus their grounding kit. I really like not having the wires pre-terminated in the fuse block. Makes routing the wires sooo much easier. Run the wires from the component to the fuse block.

BTW, if you are going to run halogen headlights you really should use a relay, as they draw a lot of amps and can burn up your headlight switch.

If you run halogen headlights you will need MORE relays abut you can hide them anywhere. Get a diagram of a Bosch style relay and understand how they work .

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back