Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New guy from PA with a 1923

Getting caught up on some reading this morning. Welcome. Where in PA are you? I get to the York show each year with the T along with a couple other guys. A good time is had hope to see you there next June.

Yea I was down there this year with it as well, on Saturday I was parked behind the row of T's in the under 29 division.

Not disagreeing with anything said, but I would look into a bolt on tube style steering arm. The tube type would match all the tube styling you have and save a lot of fabricating time. I am sure there are a lot of fabricators and retailers that have them available.
After you change the steering arm length, if room allows, a larger steering wheel might help tame the front end. The only other thing wrong with that ride is, it is sitting in the wrong driveway. Great looking ride.

Thanks for the comments guys, and RIP Bruce. Ive only been here a short time and he was one of the first ones in here commenting. Ive been across alot of forums and have unfortunatly seen to many members pass.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back