Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Jarrett's 27 roadster

Cut the factory perches off axle. Just got back from TSC with new grinding disc to prep axle for radius rod brackets

Wooooo Hooooooo . . . . . Looking good

Just make sure you mount that panhard bar mount on the frame where there's enough clearance above the rear when the suspension is fully compressed . . . . The below the frame rail position it looks like you're anticipating in the pic seems like it's going to let the center section hit it . . . but it could just be the perspective of the pic.

Again it might be perspective, but the radius rod seem to mount unusually close to the center of the rear, as opposed to out closer to the axle bearing flanges . . .

Wooooo Hooooooo . . . . . Looking good

Just make sure you mount that panhard bar mount on the frame where there's enough clearance above the rear when the suspension is fully compressed . . . . The below the frame rail position it looks like you're anticipating in the pic seems like it's going to let the center section hit it . . . but it could just be the perspective of the pic.

Again it might be perspective, but the radius rod seem to mount unusually close to the center of the rear, as opposed to out closer to the axle bearing flanges . . .
Had to mount radius rods more inboard to clear the 27 roadster body

Had to mount radius rods more inboard to clear the 27 roadster body

Will you add a gusset between the rods for strength? I imagine Jarrett will be jumping on the gas pedal from time-to-time, and the gussets will help prevent them from wrapping up. ;)

Enjoying your build. You're doing a nice job. Lucky to have a Dad with that kind of knowledge. keep doing well in school. in ears to come you'll be glad you did.

Knowledge is everything. My mother taught me how to sew , embroider & quilt. My father taught me auto repair. The military trained me to be a combat medic. YouTube videos taught me welding , fiber glassing & metal fabricating. Delta College taught me sociology & psychology. San Joaquin County taught me public relations , jack hammer & back hoe skills. The red cross taught me c.p.r & the heinlich maneuver . A person can never learn enough.

Knowledge is power and the only thing that I know of that can take it away from you is --CRS---unless you are tortured.:whistling::D

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back