Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Jarrett's 27 roadster

That looks great!

Is there a temp switch for the fan, or it just runs all the time? . . . link to the vendor, please

I was looking at some with integral fans, since it has to be easier to install while building, than as a later add on or replacement. . . . The ones I saw were beaucoup $$

My kit came with a passive finned aluminum canister type, and my trans kit came with a tubing & fins type, . . but both are passive and probably inadequate for the conditions here.

More to report from Cory posting on fb:

"Another brake line plumbed. Just need to attach to master cylinder and plumbing for brakes is done!"

Jarrett41.jpg Jarrett42.jpg Jarrett43.jpg Jarrett44.jpg

Need to build pedal stop so brake rod can't come out of master cylinder. Gonna use camaro brake light switch with cruise control to work lights and transmission converter lock up. Any pictures or ideas cause I'm thinking.

Jarrett45.jpg Jarrett46.jpg Jarrett47.jpg Jarrett48.jpg

Can he just install a spring from the MC bracket to the brake pedal where the the push rod is attached to hold the brake push rod in place?

Can he just install a spring from the MC bracket to the brake pedal where the the push rod is attached to hold the brake push rod in place?

I was thinking along the lines of a throw out bearing fork has a spring connecting it to the clutch lever, holding the clutch linkage in between together, but both move at same time. Maybe a spring from the MC bracket to the brake push rod would be better, nothing too strong as to push on the MC piston but enough to keep the push rod in contact with the MC. You can use a "P" clamp on the push rod and be able to adjust it easily.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back