Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Knock knock anybody ??

(Yawn . . . .) what's up??? 'Been hibernating. Can't wait 'til Spring. Too cold in the garage to work on the T. :mad::confused: As soon as a 50 degree day comes along, I'm out in the bucket; but . . . until then, my favorite part of Winter is Spring!!!:laugh::thumbsup:

I was thinking everyone was snowed in with no power or internet or something . . .

Just waiting on some bits from Summit and hardware from McMaster . . . hope to get some more done with the 632 this weekend, I got the el-cheapo Larin METS1 run stand assembled last weekend. . . . would be nice to set the motor in it soon and see it run.

I'll put some pics in the"excitement" thread this weekend.

Ohhhh, and it looks like my kit might have made it to Miami in time to be on the boat that left today . . .

I was just thinking of you Island Girl. You usually keep things going.

Spanky, has all your snow melted?

Me, wiring is finished up except for some clean up. Working towards possibly bringing her to life for the first time this weekend. I have a few small things to do first, so if not this weekend it'll be next weekend. Not in a huge hurry though. When it's ready it's ready.

I really cooled down into the 60s this week so I kept myself busy with a few little jobs. Had two new rear tires fitted, installed a radio & speakers & stalled a GPS speedo.. I feel lucky to be able to take the T out every day & to have so many local shows & cruises around..I did take a few hours Wednesday evening to ride up to Daytona to meet the crews & drivers for the Rolex 24.. Pretty cool event.. Rooting for number 71..

I was just thinking of you Island Girl. You usually keep things going.

Spanky, has all your snow melted?

Me, wiring is finished up except for some clean up. Working towards possibly bringing her to life for the first time this weekend. I have a few small things to do first, so if not this weekend it'll be next weekend. Not in a huge hurry though. When it's ready it's ready.

It did make it onto the boat for yesterday, so it's on its way here :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Getting some vacation time off from work to begin working on it is still another hurdle to jump . . . .

Sorry for all your snow there Spanky, . . . . once it got past where it closed the schools and I got a "snow day" off, I came to thoroughly hate the stuff.

We got bombarded with snow the other day and now it's cold! Woke up to -7 degrees this morning. I'm ready for spring.

Boy it is cold here in Southern New Mexico looks like 25 degrees this morning......LOL.....

Yup, but more on the way this weekend . . . o_O:cool:

Well we finally got a little taste of it today. Mid to upper 20's here today and back in the 50's tomorrow & Sunday. No wonder I can't get well. I've had the crud dang near the whole month.

It did make it onto the boat for yesterday, so it's on its way here :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sweet!! I know your excited. Looking forward to following your progress.

We got bombarded with snow the other day and now it's cold! Woke up to -7 degrees this morning. I'm ready for spring.

Brrrr Me too. Needs some cruising weather.

Boy it is cold here in Southern New Mexico looks like 25 degrees this morning......LOL.....

Love NM. My wife is from Alamogordo and her folks still live there. I was stationed at Holloman AFB from 81-85. Was your avatar photo taken at white sands?

Yes it was. Some of my favorite photos

I really cooled down into the 60s this week so I kept myself busy with a few little jobs. Had two new rear tires fitted, installed a radio & speakers & stalled a GPS speedo.. I feel lucky to be able to take the T out every day & to have so many local shows & cruises around..I did take a few hours Wednesday evening to ride up to Daytona to meet the crews & drivers for the Rolex 24.. Pretty cool event.. Rooting for number 71..

That ain't funny. :( But glad somebody is getting to enjoy January. :)

I'm here and doing ok. Been in the hospital and got home yesterday. More details later.

Welcome home from the hospital, Fred. When you feel like it, give us more info on how things went to land you there. Can't wait for an update on your bucket. I am guessing that working on it will be good therapy for you! :rolleyes::D:thumbsup:

Welcome home Fred! Was sorry to hear you landed in the hospital. Hope you can make some progress on the car.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back