Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Long wheelbase T

Re: radiator, the builder says, "It's a full-size sprint car radiator with a 120 watt 16” 3000 cfm fan mounted flat/ slight angle in a heavy duty pan with a scoop. You can see the small manifold I made in the picture; works good so far."

Long wlbs T5.jpg Long wlbs T4.jpg Long wlbs T3.jpg

Sometimes I wish I still lived in Ardmore. I could stand in my backyard and watch the tornados go by. But the summers are hot.

I know what you mean. I retired here from near Atlanta Ga. I miss living an hour from the foothills of the Smokey Mountains. Afternoon rides to Gatlinburg, Cherokee, and the Tail of the Dragon were my favorite things. If you haven’t heard of the Dragon it is a road with something like 318 turns in 11 miles. Great place to go in the fall.

I know what you mean. I retired here from near Atlanta Ga. I miss living an hour from the foothills of the Smokey Mountains. Afternoon rides to Gatlinburg, Cherokee, and the Tail of the Dragon were my favorite things. If you haven’t heard of the Dragon it is a road with something like 318 turns in 11 miles. Great place to go in the fall.

FYI, members of the NTBA will be making those runs in their Tbuckets later this month! Check it out in the "T-Bucket Events" section.

Sparky you are making me homesick! Just called a friend back home and apparently thugs have moved into the old neighborhood! Guess I’ll stay here where most people pack heat so for the most part thugs stay with thugs.

Wmj2cyEOSxeEqJaIxZMkJQ
Tried to post a pic via the link from Amazon Photos and got the dreaded Red x. Any idea what the problem is?
DcUF2GIURUi4zn48s2h-sA.V5PtyoPhr5dkM0UCqmN-d1

I'm not sure, Mark. This one loaded at 2048 x 1536. It's trial and error for me. If a picture won't load, I try reducing the size incrementally until it will.

Long wlbs T5.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back