Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

luggage trailers

Ya know a lot of guys are simply buying those $200.00 cheapo trailers and bolting on a roof top carrier of some kind.... Quick and simple.
I'd like to build a nice one for mine, I don't need a Coke Cooler $$$$$$$$$$ just somethin that would hold a couple suit cases and a couple spare tires, a roll a way full of tools and a floor jack and a couple stands. Maybe a set of main and rod bearings...Xtra clevesis and Heims, another spare ring and pinion....Just a few little things incase I break down ....."BH":rolleyes:

You must be talking about those bolt together ones from Harbor Freight. That is ok but I would like a little classier body than a plastic utility box. Any ideas.

Google 'street rod luggage trailers'. A ton of them will pop up. I just did a search and found several that looked pretty nice

I think a model a style pickup box would be a good trailer. Just buy a couple of the glass t boxes, trim 'em up and bond 'em together.

You might look at the trailers built to pull behind motorcycles. They tend to be small and light.

If you want something a little larger try Champion. They make a Mullins copy, too.

IMO The Muliins just looks right behind a rod.

Champion Luggage Trailers

Mike

I saw this one at SEMA last year and then found a dealer and got one. They were not cheap about 2 G's but it has the right scale for a bucket. It is being painted now (and has been for a few weeks) but I think it will work out fine.
BTW it was made to pull behind a motorcycle.

Randall

tbucit14.jpg

tbucit15.jpg

iron duke said:
Who are the manufacturers of small luggage trailers we can use behind our T buckets? Thanks Iron Duke

I've seen a couple that use one of those $200.00 trailer frames from Northern Tool and then they bolted a Diamond Plate Tool Box to it. There's a guy in northern Arkansas that used a polished SS fuel tank from a Big Truck, cut it half and hinged it on one side. I've also seen coffins used along with various Old Soda Ice boxes.

o.jpg

c1.jpg

c3.jpg

m.jpg

HOLLAR AT SPIRIT IND. THEY HAVE THE T BUCKET REPLICA BODY THAT MAKES A GREAT LOOKING TRAILER. its small and has a rad shield. al and gail witlow has the green t and he made the trailer for it bad

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back