Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Merry Christmas

tfeverfred

Guys, I just HAD to post this pic. Tis the season.:lol:

xmas_girl.jpg

Taken at this years Mooneyes Christmas bash.

Photo courtesy of the HAMB.

I would like to see her up here in real Christmas weather supposed to be a high of 1F tommorrow. I still say Merry Christmas even though it is not politically correct.

W :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: W, Merry Christmas to you too!!! :lol:

I'd like to see her in stockings. Nylon with the seam in back maybe a garter belt. Yeah, thats the ticket.

Todd said:
I'd like to see her in stockings. Nylon with the seam in back maybe a garter belt. Yeah, thats the ticket.

The heck with stockings, I'd like to see her in my bucket.

MERRY CHRISTMAS--We're still in America ( for a little longer) .Say what you want to, a lot of soldiers died for that right. Screw 'um if they get offended.

Merry Christmas Osama
[ame=[media=youtube]XVUP3OR1dwI[/media] - merrychristmas.wmv[/ame]

Thanks, Rick! My brother in law is home from Iraq and he just spit orange juice all over the dang floor after seeing that!:lol:

Glad i could help in some way.Tell him thanks for everything he and the others do for us here in the USA.

merry christmas and god bless america and screw anyone that doesnt like it hey fred i do believe your model has red draws on i love christmas mike

MDANIELSON55 said:
merry christmas and god bless america and screw anyone that doesnt like it hey fred i do believe your model has red draws on i love christmas mike

It's probably a thong and yes it is red!:naughty:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back