Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Milestone

Webmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
VIP Member
Supporting Member
Well, there's another milestone reached. More than just a few of us probably wondered if we would ever see it.

:clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap:
Great Milestone indeed......Thank you webby for not shutting the doors 2 years ago!

WOw thats great !
Just go's to show that a well run web sight and great member's it can only get bigger and better

I just did some digging around in the back room and found that we've actually dropped 69 members out of the database over the years. Members that have registered and failed to confirm their e-mail addresses, etc. Had we carried those inactive accounts, we would be well on the way to 1,100 members.

Congratulations Mike!

Yogi... this is cool!
sigpic49_1.gif

"CONGRATULATIONS" Just goes to show how well this forum is run! You guys do a great job keeping this the best site on the net! Thanks

I like it here . No back-biting, no one acts like they are smarter than anyone else. I feel like i can ask any question and no matter where your skill level its answered with care and respect. I have learned a lot here that i think has made my car safer and will be more reliable and fun to drive. I for one say thanks to the core group that keeps this going.
Tim

rooster57 "I like it here . No back-biting, no one acts like they are smarter than anyone else."

I don't act like I'm smarter because I know I'm smarter... J/K of course.

Webmeister, Admins, Mike and everyone else CONGRATS.

rooster57 said:
I like it here . No back-biting, no one acts like they are smarter than anyone else. I feel like i can ask any question and no matter where your skill level its answered with care and respect. I have learned a lot here that i think has made my car safer and will be more reliable and fun to drive. I for one say thanks to the core group that keeps this going.
Tim

Exactly!!! Could not have said it better myself.

It was not long ago we were all going on about the 10,000 post and just look now.

My thanks to web and everyone here. has anyone seen anything about us in the mags?

Ron

Congrats

We got 1000 members on the Bash site a while ago. ONLY because we are being spamed so hard. I know what a task it is to run a GOOD, CLEAN, FUN, and INFORMATIVE message board and again congrats. You have one of the best! Thanks and keep up the good work.

Ditto on what everyone has said in previous post. This is a great site and I have learned and shared so much here. Great bunch of helpful gear heads. Thanks to everyone for making this one of the Best sites on the net. :welcome:

Scott

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back