Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

music

It is a Dean electric aqustic brand new($325) I will post a pic some time,I got it for my 12 year old girl and she could not get her hand around the neck so I took it back to the store and they said they would give me $150 credit towards a smaller one and the thing about it she was taking lessons in the store needless to say we went to another store.She had to get an electric guitar and amp to get one small enough for her hand ,now she is into comp. cheerleading so I need to recoop some of the money or trade for a set of radius rods from RPM

akitagandy said:
It is a Dean electric aqustic brand new($325) I will post a pic some time,I got it for my 12 year old girl and she could not get her hand around the neck so I took it back to the store and they said they would give me $150 credit towards a smaller one and the thing about it she was taking lessons in the store needless to say we went to another store.She had to get an electric guitar and amp to get one small enough for her hand ,now she is into comp. cheerleading so I need to recoop some of the money or trade for a set of radius rods from RPM

So are you trying to trade or sell the guitar or guitars? I know the feeling about music stores. Just like anything else I guess. Some stores are great and will help you all day long and some are real jerks.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back