Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My early Christmas present ...

LarryH

...arrived about 5 pm yesterday in the form of a 9 1/2 lb, 21 in long grandson. Guess i need to get the '56 finished so i can haul 'em all around.

...arrived about 5 pm yesterday in the form of a 9 1/2 lb, 21 in long grandson. Guess i need to get the '56 finished so i can haul 'em all around.

Congratulations.

Mine should be here Monday about 9AM. My daughter is scheduled for a c section then. It will be our first Grand child, And the first great grandchild also. I already bought him a red pedal car T Bucket.

Congratulations, grandkids are a lot of fun I know I got seven of them and one due late feb.and two great grand sons. Ron I hope all goes well for your daughter, keep us posted. :lol:

Congratulations, I have 5 myself, 4 boys and 1 girl. I love getting them all wound up then sending them home with their parents hahaha.

Congrats :lol:

7lb 8.5oz daughter here 11:07pm tuesday (12-8) night here. even up now 3 boys and 3 girls - maybe I should not be building a 2 seat t-bucket after all.

Congratulations on all the new arrivals!

My own granddaughter was over to visit yesterday. Everyone thinks she has me wrapped around her little finger, but I'm here to tell you I have that little girl right where she wants me. :lol:

Congratulations, Ron. :hyper:

congrats :shrug:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back