Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

my ebay win

link says bidding has ended no pic

link says bidding has ended no pic

sorry putz let check
<

First the bad news ... no it won't handle a sbc in stock form.

Second the good news ... it will if you have it rebuilt. Completely disassemble it, replace the core with a modern one and add a larger tank on the bottom. That old core will not keep up with your motor. For what you paid for it you have a good collection of pieces to mount something unique on your car. Polish that puppy up and enjoy the compliments.

Here you very first one "AWESOME!!!!"

Ron

A totally cool item, especially after she's polished up! :hoist:

thanks youngster i feel good with my radiator and very happy with i hope can rebuild it and enjoying it maybe will need some advices or tips to where or how to do it!!! thanks for all the support and tips :hoist:

First the bad news ... no it won't handle a sbc in stock form.

Second the good news ... it will if you have it rebuilt. Completely disassemble it, replace the core with a modern one and add a larger tank on the bottom. That old core will not keep up with your motor. For what you paid for it you have a good collection of pieces to mount something unique on your car. Polish that puppy up and enjoy the compliments.

Here you very first one "AWESOME!!!!"

Ron

and i get a model t frame a little rust on it but will work just fine

With Photobucket, use the IMG code instead of the HTML code for your pics to show up. :hoist:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back