Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My old T

der Spieler

I made this very short video to send to a friend in NH shortly after I got the car on the road. I sort of miss the car now but at the time I traded it for the Austin-Healey I was ready for something new. I only miss it now because I sold the AH, the weather is great and now I have no toys. The next one is in the planning stages. Parts and materials will be collected over the winter and construction will start in the spring. In the meantime I hope you like what you see. Steve

YouTube - HOMBRWD

P.S. The old Chevy pickup in the background is the donor for the 250 inch 6 that's going into the next one.

I like to build them, but sure hate it when I sell one. I had a 56 ford sunliner when I was in the service, got married and sold it. I regretted it soon as I sold it. That wife is gone and I am still without my 56 ford, damn :sad:

Steve so You learned one other thing Youtube how was the learning process?Probably not as fun as putting a new part on a bucket. Nice car Jim

putz said:
Steve so You learned one other thing Youtube how was the learning process?Probably not as fun as putting a new part on a bucket. Nice car Jim

Actually it was quite painless. Maybe I'll tape my build. I could produce a how(not)-to-video. Steve

They youtube makes it easy . I am sure we could all make one on ordering parts on a whim to.

That's a really nice T Bucket. That Austin Healy must really have been something.

It was. It was a 1959 100/6, the forerunner to the 3000, with a Ford 289 w/toploader. 0 - 60 in OH MY GOD! Unfortunately the oil level on the dipstick went down just about as fast as the gas gauge. Not one of my better trades.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back