Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My shop today, off topic

norseman

homemarch2009030.jpg

th_homemarch2009028-1.jpg

heres another one, had to open a big door to get out, not going to move snow till early tomm morning...

Ah yes, the trials and tribulations of living in the great frozen tundra. LOL Best of luck in digging out Paul.

Jim

UUGGHH !!!!!!!!!! That is one ugly post !:sad:

It would have all been gone, IF you had been here today. It was 83 degrees and the cowgirls I saw headed to the rodeo were in shorts!:eek::rofl:

Dang... one more week for spring break. I hope those same girls need oil on their backs.;):)

tfeverfred said:
It would have all been gone, IF you had been here today. It was 83 degrees and the cowgirls I saw headed to the rodeo were in shorts!:eek::lol:

Dang... one more week for spring break. I hope those same girls need oil on their backs.;):D

It has been about the same here in north Louisiana. Had some really nice warm days, but too busy with tax season to get my bucket out...UGH.

Thanks to Fred's good karma :lol:... its no longer 85 degrees, its now about 38 degrees and raining...

Its like they say, if you dont like the weather in Texas, just wait 15 minutes.

Yep I can agree with that DH..even have a chance for snow tonight here north of Amarillo,,and just 3 day's ago it was 80

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back