Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

need color code GM

Sent you a copy of color and plug letter id, via e-mail

Jerry

Send him another one, two is better then one, How ya doing young man, hope all is good!!

Jerry

same here I was thinking paint also.

Thanks for all your help,I just now got to a computer, I have been at the hospitol since Monday my 7 yr old started having Seizures,You know how that is they could not tell me why, They sent us home today and said if he has another one COME BACK what a crock of shit

That is why doctors have what is called a practice. Hope your son is doing well.Maybe a ride in a bucket would help!

Been through this with my father and my wife. I have come to the conclusion that:

"Modern Medicine Isn't!"

It isn't common for kids to have a seizure, but it isn't unheard of. One of my kids had one when she was about 6 or 7. Never happened again, she is now in her 40's. Doctor said back then " sometimes very rarely, childrens brains are developing and a connection gets messed up and then corrects itself without anymore problems. ". That maybe why the hospital is in the wait and see position. Hope all turns out well - keep us posted - Bucket folks are family.

wiring colors.... the ez2wire web site has good downloads. go to the bottom of the page, click FAQ then click on the square colored pict of a wiring diagram. about a dozen pages of good wiring info. uses GM colors. the GM wiring engineer must have only had an 8 color box of crayons. Gm repeates colors ( I had interior trim and Elect for a few years when I was a Ford engineer).

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back