Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New from Illinois

KRogers

Hello......I'm Kevin from Illinois. I've been reviewing this forum and associated websites for a few weeks now. Sorry about the belated intro.
I've been a gearhead all my life and have spent the last 25+ years pursuing a drag racing addiction with a close friend. To help pay for some of this addiction, he and I did chassis work for other racers. Eventually, we found ourselves spending so much time fixing and building for others, we had little or no time left to work on our own toys. But, that chapter is closed and I decided a couple months ago to build a car I've always wanted.......a T Bucket. I've wanted a bucket since I was a kid.....and that's a long time! So I've been on a mission of discovery. Thanks to the web, I quickly found RPM, Spirit, WinTec and this forum. What a great forum with a wealth of information!
Let me apologize ahead of time for what I'm sure will seem like very basic questions and concerns. I've never built a street rod before. But, I'm sure looking forward to this!
Thanks for all your help!

Hello......I'm Kevin from Illinois. I've been reviewing this forum and associated websites for a few weeks now. Sorry about the belated intro.
I've been a gearhead all my life and have spent the last 25+ years pursuing a drag racing addiction with a close friend. To help pay for some of this addiction, he and I did chassis work for other racers. Eventually, we found ourselves spending so much time fixing and building for others, we had little or no time left to work on our own toys. But, that chapter is closed and I decided a couple months ago to build a car I've always wanted.......a T Bucket. I've wanted a bucket since I was a kid.....and that's a long time! So I've been on a mission of discovery. Thanks to the web, I quickly found RPM, Spirit, WinTec and this forum. What a great forum with a wealth of information!
Let me apologize ahead of time for what I'm sure will seem like very basic questions and concerns. I've never built a street rod before. But, I'm sure looking forward to this!
Thanks for all your help!

Welcome to the site. Never be afraid to as any question about a T on this site, there will always be someone willing to help you.

Jim

Welcome to the forum Kevin, I think you're about the third member here from Illinois. Unfortunately none of us are near one another were all a couple of hundred miles apart.

Welcome to our friendly little corner of the web.Ask away.

Wecome to the forum , you will get more info and ideas then you will know what to do with. I am building my first T , I wouldn't be as far as I am without these guys

Hi
Enjoy.. I have over the last couple of months.
Dont forget there are bucketeers in England as well
Gerry

Welcome to the site. This could very possibly be one of the most used tools in your build. A great deal of info here and it is freely shared.

Ron

Welcome Kevin, :hi: we have an excellent source of info here, and we won't even make you search for all of it. When you start your build, we do require pictures though. :rolleyes:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back