Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New Guy From Arizona

Hello there gentlemen. My name is Edgar and I work for a new company in Phoenix Az (this is not spam or fake or anything wierd).

We have started a line of tbucket parts, radiator and fuel tanks for channeled and unchanneled bodies, to be exact.

We are looking for a couple people out there that are looking for these type of parts and wouldnt mind trying us out (at a huge discount). The catch is that we would like a detailed write up made after install.

We are new and are really trying to get our name out there. We have been to Barret Jackson and Good Guys shows here in Az but have not had the chance to make it out to any ever since we started this new line. If interested please give me a call 6239071258

I hope this post doesn't go against any forum fules or policies.

Hello there gentlemen. My name is Edgar and I work for a new company in Phoenix Az (this is not spam or fake or anything wierd).

We have started a line of tbucket parts, radiator and fuel tanks for channeled and unchanneled bodies, to be exact.

We are looking for a couple people out there that are looking for these type of parts and wouldnt mind trying us out (at a huge discount). The catch is that we would like a detailed write up made after install.

We are new and are really trying to get our name out there. We have been to Barret Jackson and Good Guys shows here in Az but have not had the chance to make it out to any ever since we started this new line. If interested please give me a call 6239071258

I hope this post doesn't go against any forum fules or policies.
I will be shopping for a tank soon. What are the design details?

Ok here are the 2 options for fuel tanks that we have.

Our M052 tank for the channeled body

Length of Tank: 30-1/4"
Width of Tank: 12-1/4"
Height of Tank: 6-1/2"
Overall Width: 14-1/2" (including 'L' brackets which run the length of the bottom of the tank)
Overall Height: 7-1/4"
Capacity: 10.4 gallons
Fuel gauge sending unit is not included and will need to be purchased separately.

Our M051 tank for Un-channeled body

30-1/4" long
12-1/4" wide
9-1/2" tall
14 gallon
Built for our 1923 T-Bucket kits with a 20" pickup box
Should be used with the un-channeled bodies
Requires a 240-33 ohm sending unit
Requires a flush mount fill neck/cap
Designed to be mounted to the left side, which leaves room for your battery

So the first person that takes me up on this write up offer for each different item will get their tank for free. We well require a $75 deposit, once the write up is done we will refund your deposit.

You may want to contact Mike for sponsor details to sell your parts here. You will have a lot of potential customers if you follow the rules.

does anyone have an email for Mike? I'm more then happy to comply with anything needed.

Go to the top of this page. Click on Members - Notable Members - Mike - Information - Start a Conversation. From there you can message him.

Ok here are the 2 options for fuel tanks that we have.

Our M052 tank for the channeled body

Length of Tank: 30-1/4"
Width of Tank: 12-1/4"
Height of Tank: 6-1/2"
Overall Width: 14-1/2" (including 'L' brackets which run the length of the bottom of the tank)
Overall Height: 7-1/4"
Capacity: 10.4 gallons
Fuel gauge sending unit is not included and will need to be purchased separately.

Our M051 tank for Un-channeled body

30-1/4" long
12-1/4" wide
9-1/2" tall
14 gallon
Built for our 1923 T-Bucket kits with a 20" pickup box
Should be used with the un-channeled bodies
Requires a 240-33 ohm sending unit
Requires a flush mount fill neck/cap
Designed to be mounted to the left side, which leaves room for your battery

So the first person that takes me up on this write up offer for each different item will get their tank for free. We well require a $75 deposit, once the write up is done we will refund your deposit.
I am assuming the filler is designed to be accessed via the bed? It sounds like a nice tank, but I don't have a bed, so I will need to think about it. I do like the 14 gal option.

Welcome to the Forum (I'm new also). I'm always getting new parts for my T-Bucket (see New Guy from the Texas Hill Country) just above your introduction. I'd be interested in trying out your merchandise out.

Welcome from northern Illinois.

Hey there guys. We are proceeding with Mike to get access to have our parts available on the site. Hopefully we can get it all worked out soon and I will start a thread with our products.

I've met Edgar and his boss, Mark Wu. Both were very cooperative and showed me their fuel tanks and radiators. I expect other forum members will be pleased with the products they have to offer.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back