Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New Guy

FordTBucketKid11

Good Morning,

My name is Steven. I am 22 years old and i am a hot rodder by heart. Alwayes like T buckets and i am in the process of building a bucket know. I am doing a 302 with a ford 9 inch in the rear. Starting out slow and i will grow as i go. Looking for any advice anyone can give me. I live in Hazel Green, Alabama and i am currently working with rpm on a chassise.. Thankes for letting me join..

Steven

:welcome: You'll like it here. You have some good parts to start with. Don't hesitate to ask guestions, someone will have an answer.

Welcome to the forum Steven, the quickest way to these guys hearts is with pictures.

I'm just north of you in Fayetteville. I got my frame from RPM. My build will be very slow, so not much to show right now. I ordered the front end kit from Ron the other day... so progress!!!

Welcome from the flatlands of Florida! you will like it hear. Can't go wrong with RPM (Ron) he does great work.Good luck in your build! Keep us updated with pic's :ciao:

Welcome neighbors. I have spotted 2 more Ts around Birmingham and know another guy in the process of building. Glad to see another Ford on the road. If I can help either of you, in your build, feel free to give me a shout. I have a set of used Ford side pipes, if you are on a budget and need a good price to get started with. I also have a gas tank I took off mine, I will give to either of you if you can use it. I have an S-10 rear axle with 3.73 gears, I have $100 in and will sell for the same. I may have some more stuff either of you might use. It is good to hear from someone in the state.

Welcome neighbors. I have spotted 2 more Ts around Birmingham and know another guy in the process of building. Glad to see another Ford on the road. If I can help either of you, in your build, feel free to give me a shout. I have a set of used Ford side pipes, if you are on a budget and need a good price to get started with. I also have a gas tank I took off mine, I will give to either of you if you can use it. I have an S-10 rear axle with 3.73 gears, I have $100 in and will sell for the same. I may have some more stuff either of you might use. It is good to hear from someone in the state.

Thankes for the warm welcome. I actully would like to take u up on that offer if you dont mind. I like the price on the rear and whats the price on the pipes and gas tank and if you can send me a emil of the pictures.. Thank You agian and we will have to get toghter sometime..

Sounds like a deal for you FTBK11!

I'm building an electric T so no pipes or tanks... and I bought a S-10 rear and T5 trans last weekend and I'm picking it up this weekend... but thanks for the offer railroad.

Welcome young one. When i was 22 i had a original 69 chevelle, 375hp 396, hurst 4 speed, 12 bolt possi. triple black with 68,000 miles on it. I was a fool to sell that car but i was stupid :( Its good to see young people into the oldies, you dont see or hear of it to much anymore. Well anyway, welcome again and good luck on your build, sounds like you have some help close by.

Thankes to everyone for the warm welcome.. In the coming weeks i will be buying my frame and a motor with trans as well. I am getting the frame from rpm. of course it will come unweled but thats because i will be doing this part at a time. I have a tendensy to rush threw stuff and when i get mad sell it all.. I do not want to do that to this project. I remeber when i was 12 going to car showes with friends of ours and he had a 23 t bucket.. since then i alwayes wanted one and well looks like the time has came.. Thankes Again and i will be asking lots of questions when it comes down to it.. Thank You Again.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back