Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New Here. Trying to find info

drbushong

Hello, I am trying to find friends or aquiantences of my dad. Victor Jordan aka HillbillyT. If anyone knew him could you please reply. Thanks!! Dawn

Hello, I am trying to find friends or aquiantences of my dad. Victor Jordan aka HillbillyT. If anyone knew him could you please reply. Thanks!! Dawn

I met your Dad at the NTBA nats last year in Lenoir. We were at the same motel, and we spent a lot of time together chatting about T Buckets of course. Then he came to our get together in Somerset in June.

Here is a tribute to him that we posted on this site.

Hillbilly

I met your Dad at the NTBA nats last year in Lenoir. We were at the same motel, and we spent a lot of time together chatting about T Buckets of course. Then he came to our get together in Somerset in June.

Here is a tribute to him that we posted on this site.

Hillbilly

Thank you so much!!! We are trying to gather pics and stories for dad's Memorial Service that we are having on Setpember 11th at the Hagerstown Mall, in Hagerstown Md. He attended Cruiseins there and we thought that would be a wonderful way to pay tribute to him. All are welcome to come. If you or anyone that you know, knew him could you please send pics or stories if you have any to me at my email address? drbushong@yahoo.com. We take comfort in knowing that he spent his last days doing what he loved and being with super people. Thank you again.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back