Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New Pin striping on the Rooster mobile

rooster57

Got the bucket some pin stripe today turned out very cool. check it out.

You are right it changed the look completly. The colors didnt come through in the pics to good . The colors were a brite blue and a tan to match the interior and a purple to accent.

nice :thumbsup:

Wow, that little bit of accent really makes the bucket stand out.

Nice pinstriping wait till the new motor that will be a big change also.

I'm a big fan of pinstriping. That looks great Tim. It adds a lot to an already very nice car.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff and Don that means a lot to me from the builders two of the best cars on this site . Engine those mirrors are the center of the build , i wish you could get some so you would be as cool as me HA HA .

Looks cool! Just enough to catch the eye and not over power the car.

It's amazing to watch pinstripers do their thing. How they draw such nice clean lines is beyond me...............I can't even write my name legibly now so even I can read it. :eek::lol:

True artists.

Don

This is a local guy Greg Tooter, he is a full time pinstriper and graphic artist. Super great guy its hard to believe but he spent 4 hours at my home we had susan go and get us lunch and the bill came to 100.00. a bargin in the car world i think.

rooster57 said:
This is a local guy Greg Tooter, he is a full time pinstriper and graphic artist. Super great guy its hard to believe but he spent 4 hours at my home we had susan go and get us lunch and the bill came to 100.00. a bargin in the car world i think.

Boy oh boy, what did you guys eat for lunch that cost $100? :lol:. Just kidding, your bucket looks muy bueno (very good) and the striping did set it off just right. And, on top of that only $100, you are right, that is a bargain in the car world. Maybe a sign of the economic times too...

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back