Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New To Forum

zitty

Hello. I'm in Northern England, Rebuilding 1977 T starting fresh with new frame. SBC, ZF6, Jag IRS, Anybody got Hallcraft front runners ? 15x3.5 chrome rim, stainless wire spokes with spindle mount to fit early for repro spindles? Help !, finding these in England is impossible.

welcome to the site zitty. finding used one is very hard to do but not imposible.

Ron

Welcome to the best T site, well the best people anyway :rolleyes: Good luck with finding the wheels, I have a set of wires on a new project in my garage, you may take a look at my pics and see if you like those?? would part with them.. Happy, well... safe cruisin...

Welcome zitty. We have one or two members in Scotland and one in Bedford. Where are you in northern England? I lived in the east in SuffolK for four years back in the mid 80s.

Welcome to the fun zone! I wish you luck with the Hallcrafts, I miss mine:cry:, but deals do pop up. I hope you get them.

zitty said:
Hello. I'm in Northern England, Rebuilding 1977 T starting fresh with new frame. SBC, ZF6, Jag IRS, Anybody got Hallcraft front runners ? 15x3.5 chrome rim, stainless wire spokes with spindle mount to fit early for repro spindles? Help !, finding these in England is impossible.

I had two sets of the Hallcraft... these Daytons are a much better wheel... but they are 16" not 15" (my Hallcraft were 16" too)

0702904.jpg

16" X 3 1/2" 40 spoke front wire wheels manufactured by Dayton Wire Wheels in conjunction with Total Performance (bought out by Speedway Motors)

Features:Stainless steel spokes - Four layer nickel chrome plating - Sealed and guaranteed tubeless - 100% pressure leak testing done on every wheel!
Perma-true construction - maintenance free - NEVER need re-truing or re-tightening!

You can contact speedway Motors at 1-800-979-0122 and see if they are going to sell them, or contact Dayton directly...

Welcome zitty :welcome: Got any pics of your car? :D

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back