Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New to MSP, need references

PotvinGuy

Staff member
I just moved to Woodbury, a suburb of MSP. I'm joining the MSRA and the Bucket Brigade, and looking forward to many cruises and the big show this June. This year I'm gonna need it all; fab, weld, tranny, paint, fiberglass, upholstery, engraving, silkscreening. Any suggestions for good rod shops in MSP? Or any good shops or individuals in these specialties? Places I should avoid? Your recommendations, opinions, warnings are all gratefully welcomed.

As a member of the MSRA you'll recieve the Linechaser, their news letter. There will be lots of specilty shops for you to chose from. BTW what is you membership nomber? Mines 298.

If you like swap meets, there are several at the state fair grounds throughout the summer. One of the best meets is held in St. Peter in Sept. Well worth thew trip.

Ron

BRRRRRRR!!! I'm always in the Lake Minnetonka area a few times a year visiting family (was just there after Xmas). Jeez it gets cold up there! Might want to think about a heater like Ex Junk has or some seat heaters to help extend the cruising season.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back