Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

NTBA INDY Fall Regional

Again, I definitely plan to be there, hopefully with my Bucket and my Dad. I really do appreciate this event because it will grant that time with my father. Back when I was a teenager (getting into trouble all the time and such) Dad and I started building a T bucket. This was his dream, I wanted to race, so we eventually sold the bucket and went sprint car racing. Now, I have captured that old dream (partly because I am older myself) and want to share this with him...I know he will enjoy it. A big thanks to Ben for all his efforts in planning this cool gathering of bucketheads!!

Shameless Bump for this event! :whistling:

Event details at the first post of this thread. If you are at least interested in attending, please visit the Facebook Event page at https://www.facebook.com/events/393198177497458 . and click on "Attending" or "maybe" and this will allow you to receive notifications when updates are posted. If you are not on Facebook, the event details are available on the National T Bucket Alliance (NTBA) forum site under the 2105 Indianapolis Regional Event. I can answer questions here as well.

Had to flip a coin ... Indy or San Diego ... San Diego won ... won't make Indy this year.

Had to flip a coin ... Indy or San Diego ... San Diego won ... won't make Indy this year.

Better not be one of those double headed coins!!:laugh:

I understand Milt- lots of great events this year. We hope this one is a success and we can do it every year like the others. So, we'll plan on seeing you next year

Will you be at the lake this year with the MO folks? We still haven't ruled out trying to make an appearance this year...

I just reserved my room for Indy hope its a good turn out. I even talked my wife into going, after I told her we will stop off in Dresden Ohio at the Long a burger plant she was all in. :sneaky:

In my haste to get the schedule published, I erroneously list the event date as August - Since I don't have rights to take down or edit the previous post (ExJunk?) I'll post the corrected version:

In my haste to get the schedule published, I erroneously list the event date as August - Since I don't have rights to take down or edit the previous post (ExJunk?) I'll post the corrected version:

Your wish is my command, Ben. LOL

Jim

Ever since this event was announced I've been planning on going at least for a day...Unless things change, my health issues have me not feeling up to making the trip :(

Well, I had originally hoped to go, at least as a spectator, but life has gotten in the way again. I'm going to Indy this coming week to visit relatives and I had planned to stick around for this event, but I have to be back home by the 24th. DARN!!:( Have fun, folks, and take lots of pictures.:thumbsup:

Ben, I will be coming in on my Harley Friday, as my bucket isn't drivable. Can I still tag along on the cruises? Can't wait and wish I could attend everyday! But work comes first. lol

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back