Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

nu guy

tbkt

hello from laredo tx. happy to be a part of this website, and hope to meet good poeple.

Welcome, do you already have a "T" or are you getting ready to build? Either way this is the best site to get educated on :razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz:.

Welcome, If you're happy to be here, your avitar isn't. :sad:
Show us some pics of what you are working on.

welcome tbkt, I'm new her too and it was nice to get so many responses to my 1st post. Give us a little detail on your car or what. This looks like a great place to make new buckethead friends:D

Welcome to the group tbkt.

tbkt...

:)

I have a question... what kind of friends you have that take a picture of you while you're having an exam at the proctologist office? :eek:

LumenAl said:
tbkt...

:lol:

I have a question... what kind of friends you have that take a picture of you while you're having an exam at the proctologist office? :eek:

:lol::sofnny::D:sofnny::sofnny::sofnny::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

" INMATE #BR549 "

Jr. Samples phone number for the used car lot. Hee Haw :lol:

jj,
i'm in the northwest corner, Ramsey, almost on the NY border, but always go to the Wildwood show at exit 4 in the south every year. Where are you????

i feel warm and fuzzy all over!!! i take it ya like my pic? my wife thought it'd be funny.

tbkt said:
i feel warm and fuzzy all over!!! i take it ya like my pic? my wife thought it'd be funny.

It just looks like you have been hit with a wrench a couple times and now are P O'd. :eek:

Welcome, you will find alot of help and info you need right here on this website.

t-4-2 said:
Welcome, you will find alot of help and info you need right here on this website.
Where in Michigan are you living?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back