Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off Topic, Need 38 Chev. PU Grill

Baby Huey

Guys I am trying to help a friend ( yes, I have a couple that just use me.....) He is fixing up a 38 Chev Pick Up . He needs a new grill.... I have searched the net but I don't find any, there must be someone making them, but I haven't located them yet.....
Do any of you guys know who makes a repop grill assembly for a 38 Chev Pickup ? :rofl:
Thank's !! "BH"

There was a guy on ebay that laser cut some out of stainless awhile back.

BH...

This what you're looking for?

597829.jpg

Description: Fits 1938 Chevrolet Trucks
Weighs 30lbs.
1938 Grille. Bare steel like original w/ center bar.

Right up the road from you.

Telephone
  • 800-952-1752
  • 360-816-0211
Mail
  • Street Rod Headquarters
  • 1605 NE 112th Street
  • Vancouver, WA 98686
Hours
  • Monday - Friday
  • 8:00am - 5:00pm
  • Pacific Coast Time
Street Rod Headquarters -

Thank 's Guys !! I will pass this info on to him. He lives out in the frozen tundra of South West Iowa.....

By the way Al, if ya get a chance, whats the contact info on that plater in the Seattle area, the one that did Ceec's stuff ?
He wants this Grille Chromed, but he says the local plater near him doesn't do the best of work....

Thank's again guys ! :cool: "BH"

Baby Huey said:
Thank 's Guys !! I will pass this info on to him. He lives out in the frozen tundra of South West Iowa.....

By the way Al, if ya get a chance, whats the contact info on that plater in the Seattle area, the one that did Ceec's stuff ?
He wants this Grille Chromed, but he says the local plater near him doesn't do the best of work....

Thank's again guys ! :cool: "BH"

Queen City, but hold on to your lug nuts... they are very expensive, but work is outstanding...

Queen City Plating, Inc.
11914 Cyrus Way
Mukilteo, Washington 98275

425 315-1992
866-812-7610

Plating by Queen City Plating Inc.

Also does nice work and is more affordable is:

Show Quality Metal Finishing
& American Plating Inc.

1115 So. Elizabeth st.
Seattle, WA 98108

206-762-6717

Show Quality Metal Finishing

Thank's Al, I will pass the info on to him......Looks like he better hope for more Overtime...:rofl: "BH"

Thank's again for all your help ! :) "BH"

Thank's Duke ! I'll pass it along to him...I think he has most of his parts under control but his puter took a dive a while back and he lost all his "favorites" files....:sad: "BH"

Baby Huey said:
Thank's Duke ! I'll pass it along to him...I think he has most of his parts under control but his puter took a dive a while back and he lost all his "favorites" files....:sad: "BH"

That happens to so many people... a couple of years worth of treasures go bye bye... so everyone needs to do this from time to time... easy and when you're done... back up everything plus this file you create and you'll be good to go... then of course, do it on a regular basis!

Microsoft Internet Explorer
Note: By default, Microsoft Internet Explorer will save your bookmarks as bookmark.htm.

Internet Explorer 5.0 and above users backing up favorites.
  1. Within Internet Explorer, click the File menu and "Import and Export...".
  2. Within the Import and Export window click Next.
  3. Click "Export Favorites" and click Next.
  4. Select the folder wish to backup; if you wish to backup all favorites, leave the Favorites folder highlighted and click Next.
  5. Select the destination you wish to save the favorites and click Next.
  6. Click Finish.
Internet Explorer 5.0 and above recovering backup files from an Internet Explorer or Netscape backup.
  3. Click "Import Favorites" and click Next.
  4. Select the location that contains your favorites and click Next.
  5. Select where you with to save your favorites and click Next.
  6. Click Finish.
No excuses... do it! :D

LumenAl said:
That happens to so many people... a couple of years worth of treasures go bye bye... so everyone needs to do this from time to time... easy and when you're done... back up everything plus this file you create and you'll be good to go... then of course, do it on a regular basis!

Microsoft Internet Explorer
Note: By default, Microsoft Internet Explorer will save your bookmarks as bookmark.htm.

Internet Explorer 5.0 and above users backing up favorites.
  3. Click "Export Favorites" and click Next.
  4. Select the folder wish to backup; if you wish to backup all favorites, leave the Favorites folder highlighted and click Next.
  5. Select the destination you wish to save the favorites and click Next.
  6. Click Finish.
Internet Explorer 5.0 and above recovering backup files from an Internet Explorer or Netscape backup.
  3. Click "Import Favorites" and click Next.
  4. Select the location that contains your favorites and click Next.
  5. Select where you with to save your favorites and click Next.
  6. Click Finish.
No excuses... do it! :D

you must be on either windows 2000 or 98... XP came from the factory with IE 6.0 and is now up to Service Pack 2.... Vista came with IE 7.0... Now that Windows 7 is coming out in about 6 months, it even has a new Internet Explorer 8.0 which is super kewl....

Heres the favorites path no matter what Internet Explorer your runinng...

<<<C:Documents and Settingsprofile name(mine is my logon name)Favorites>>>

Not pickin here...

dovehunter79 said:
you must be on either windows 2000 or 98... XP came from the factory with IE 6.0 and is now up to Service Pack 2.... Vista came with IE 7.0... Now that Windows 7 is coming out in about 6 months, it even has a new Internet Explorer 8.0 which is super kewl....

Heres the favorites path no matter what Internet Explorer your runinng...

<<<C:Documents and Settingsprofile name(mine is my logon name)Favorites>>>

Not pickin here...

That's what happens when you learn to do something one way and sure as hell, they change it on ya! Office 2007 is killing me... 15 years of doing something one way and they change everything! :D

LumenAl said:
That's what happens when you learn to do something one way and sure as hell, they change it on ya! Office 2007 is killing me... 15 years of doing something one way and they change everything! :D

I see, blame it on technology:naughty:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back