Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Oh GAWD...not THIS guy!

Da Grouch

As the username implies, I'm a grouch. Having said that I've seldom bitten the heads off of anybody that didn't deserve it (in my feeble mind). I've always found, however, that building, fabricating, modifying or otherwise bastardizing vehicles is very therapeutic for me and actually keeps my mood semi-civilized. Now "fixing" cars is an entirely different matter, one that also causes me to very much live up to the grouch moniker. So I send the blonde's Grand Cherokee (p.o.s.) along with my late model F-150 work truck (another p.o.s.) off to the appropriate repair shop for anything more routine than adding air to the tires or coolant to the rad...sometimes patience ISN'T my greatest virtue.

Anyway, I'm looking to get myself another rod after all these years and it'll probably be a bucket; so what better place to start than here with a bunch of bucketheads? Sorry to be inflicting myself on you all but look out...I'm here now.

Ron

Nothing like being right up front about yourself. Anyway, welcome to the best bucket sight on the web. I'm sure that you'll enjoy yourself here.

Jim

We aint had no good gripe'in here for well,,, DAYS! So welcome to the Bucketeers. Now quit yer snivelin and start build'in bubba. :cool:

bucketkids said:
We aint had no good gripe'in here for well,,, DAYS! So welcome to the Bucketeers. Now quit yer snivelin and start build'in bubba. :cool:

.....and don't for get the pics. :lol:

Welcome :D

:D Welcome from the up north guys.

Welcome to the group, are you planing on building or buying a bucket?

Geeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz, I wonder if maybe we're related :eek: ?
Welcome to the forum, and good to see from the around these parts..... "BH"

Must be a Pacific Northwest thing. :D

Welcome from one hateful grouchy ole s.o.b to another, let the hind end chewings begin, life is too short for dumba--es! Good luck on your bucket build, Eddie :cool:
P.S. Agree on the late model stuff, would rather take a beating than even begin to try to figure them out.

Welcome my Friend, we run the same roads at times.. hehe I know I have poed a few now and then, but either it was coming or I got up tight about something or another, Oh-well, ain't it fun when old guys cry? got to love them anyway, as we all love T Buckets, buy a used one and ride NOW!!!! change it along the way to fit you... Ride safe, Ted :)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back